Astena Installation Manager
a business solution for installation projectmanagement, after sales and repair
Improve installation, repair and after sales team collaboration and ensure margin management with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central based solution Installation Manager.
Installation manager comes with a wide range of features and is used by specialised contracting and service companies to improve offering, order management, logistics, team coordination, customer service and track expenses from start to finish. Installation manager is an All-in-one tool for project-driven and services related businesses.
- Specialised contractors in private, business and government segment.
- Technical subcontractors.
- After Sales Organisations in repair, maintenance or workshop activities.
- Projects and services in HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and other technical utilities.
- Automate the calculation of labour and material costs required for a long term project or a short term job.
- Organise purchase, engage subcontractors and dispatch on-site teams.
- Make use of apps and take total control of your field service process.
- Monitor time and expenses versus calculated values via onsite online feedback to real-time dashboards.
- Make use of common construction billing methods: time & material, slices & progress billing.
- Overview work in progress.
- Integrate financials with operations.
- Keep project KPI’s at your fingertips
- Complete more work orders per day.
- Learn how the next job or project can be more profitable.
- Share project details with the team indoor, on site colleagues, partners and customers.