Save all your unstructered content like e.g. PDF, E-Mail, Power-Point Presentation or movies in your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Everything in the right place - no search required.
But how? DocuTie links all unstructured content directly where needed in your work processes.
Would like to save unstructured content without being linked to a transaction? Simply create a wallet and organize your unstructured content there.
Best practice scenarios
- Sales & Marketing: Associate any previous communication with your customer on a sales order. You will always have an overview of all stages of the sales process in your system.
- Finance & Administration: Attach helpful information to your customers or vendors. Relate contracts or special agreements to the business contacts so you have them when you need them.
- Assembly Management: Build your digital wallet by gathering all relevant information during your assembly process. Get all unstructured content such as construction sketches, quality guidelines or even technical manuals at a glance.
- Preview in thumbnails: Efficiently placed previews avoid unnecessary opening of files, therefore save valuable time.
- DropZone: Drag & Drop into your Dynamics 365 Business Central to link any file with your business objects.
- Searching becomes obsolete: DocuTie relates all files directly to the source data. You have them right where and when you need them.
- DocuTie means being flexible: No matter what type of file you want to link to your business data, DocuTie will handle it for you.
- No 3rd party software needs to be running nor installed. You have Dynamics 365 Business Central - and that is all DocuTie needs.
- Digital wallets: Easy access to all kinds of content gathered in a DocuTie wallet.
Who uses DocuTie?
DocuTie provides simplicity for small businesses and scalability and configurability for large enterprises. You grow, your DocuTie grows with you.
Are there any requirements?
Due to the architecture of DocuTie, you don't need anything besides your Dynamics 365 Business Central. You got that running? You are good to go!
What does DocuTie cost?
- 3€ per user per month
- Unlimited Documents
- Link per Drag & Drop
- Document preview
- Unlimited Wallets
- Test 30 days for free
- No limitations!
Please visit product-site at www.docutie.cloud!
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central.
AT, AU, BE, CA, CH, DE, DK, FR, IT, MX, NZ, NL, ES, UK, US