oleh Continia Software
Continia OPplus offers an extended Payment Import and Export with an automated application
Note: Please install the App OPplus 365 from AppSource in case your environment has not yet been updated to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Wave 2 2022 (BC21).
Easily import bank statements and payment advices that support the automatic application of open entries and enable hit ratios of up to 90 percent. For the import of payment advices, you can select different formats, such as freely definable CSV files (e. g. files from payment providers such as PayPal) or MT940 and CAMT files. There are numerous possibilities to set up automatic accounting and application of your customers and vendors. In addition, you can define accounting rules to automatically assign and, if required, to split recurring postings.
Payment ExportCreate payment proposals with accompanying documents, e. g. payment list, payment protocol, and payment advice. The Payment Export is suitable for all SEPA transfer and direct debit formats and offers an integrated connection to the online payment provider Konfipay. Simplify your payments processes:
- Create payment proposals in all formats and regardless of the direction of payment in one step.
- Create payments without the necessity of a posted document.
- Distribute the total payment amount to several order banks.
- Quickly view and change, if required, the assigned bank account and the purpose which are already shown in the payment proposal. Benefit from features that also enable the display of all undue entries. Use release features for your company’s internal security.
- Create payment advices in the CSV format to provide them to your business partners.
G/L Accounts Open Entries
As with customer and vendor accounts, you can create open entries for G/L accounts. This facilitates the handling of for instance cash in transit, accruals, and deferrals, or any other items in transit.
Extended Asset Accounting
With our module Extended Asset Accounting, you have many features at hand, that are either very difficult to handle or not possible at all in the standard application.
For more information about our modules see Continia Docs
Start your free trial by downloading the app. When activating the solution, please contact your Dynamics partner.
This app supports the Essential and Premium edition of Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Switzerland, Great Britain, Spain, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, Portugal, Greece, Finland
German (Germany), Dutch (Netherlands), English (United States), Spanish (Spain)