SOFT4Leasing is a purpose-built software for managing the entire asset financing process.
Automated processes and increased efficiency are key features of a successful business. To reach that goal, you need the right tools for the job, and leasing management software is surely the first one to try.
All-in-one solution for business lets your team
productively manage the entire leasing process – from the lease quote through
the entire contract to reporting and provides built-in financial tools for
accounting. Leasing software is built specifically to meet your business needs
and is full of intuitive features that increase efficiency and productivity in
addition to saving time.
SOFT4Leasing supports all main asset financing concepts: Hire purchase, finance (capital) lease, operating lease, chattel mortgage, and loans.
SOFT4Leasing will help you:
- Minimize manual work with interest calculation and automated billing.
- Assure data consistency through the entire leasing process.
- Control human errors.
- Increase performance through daily routine automation.
- Meet compliance requirements.
- Ensure transparency and efficiency in the daily leasing management operations.
- Benefit from increased processing speed, minimizing response time to inquiries.
- Save money and time on document filing and lease contract retrieval, increasing administrative productivity.
- Eliminate repetitive data losses and/or misfiled documents.
SOFT4Leasing main features:
- Lease process management: Quote; application, contract activation, operation, early termination, expiration of a contract.
- Full-service lease, with insurance and maintenance on the leasing contract.
- Risk management: Manage credit risks, mitigate operational risks, and assess market risks.
- Compliancy requirements: IFRS and US GAAP-compliant accounting meet Basel II requirements, adhere to corporate consolidation rules, and comply with industry-specific regulations such as AML.
- Marketing instruments: Commissions, subsidies, co-branding.
- Asset management: Insurance coverage, remarketing of stock assets.
- Fleet management: Orders, purchasing, finance, insurance, depreciation, sales, returns, buyback.
- Service schedule and automatic reminders.
- Document management (templates, workflows, e-signature).
- Reporting and
statistics tools: Pipeline report, portfolio report, and more
Supported editions: This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Supported countries: Albania, Australia, Canada, Czechia, Estonia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Kenya, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mauritius, Netherlands, New Zealand, Philippines, Portugal, Ireland, Singapore, Spain, United Kingdom, United States.
Supported Languages: This app is available in English.
For Partners: Contact us, become a partner and enjoy all of the benefits by reselling SOFT4 solutions.