Steigauf has been an established solution expert on interfaces and integrations for over 15 years. Our products include an interface between Navision (2009R2 to 2018)/Dynamics 365 Business Central and DocuWare/JobRouter.
Recently we developed the Steigauf DMS Integration Suite, which serves as an interface between Dynamics 365 Business Central and the document management systems (DMS) DocuWare and JobRouter.
Gone are the days of time-consuming document storing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, as the Steigauf DMS Integration-Suite is able to archive any documents linked to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with minimal effort. All kinds of files can be integrated, including emails, reports, scans, protocols, invoices, pictures, excel files.
Even entire document-based workflows, which are common especially in accounting, can be automated with the Steigauf DMS Integration-Suite. Every department (orders, sales, accounting, production, etc.) will benefit from a noticeable increase of efficiency, which in turn frees more resources for further creative endeavors.
A brief summary of user benefits:
- Easy to use and intuitive user interface
- Automated and standardized storage of all documents created within Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Linking between stored documents and relevant workflow (sales, orders, invoice creation)
- Instant access to all documents created within Dynamics 365 Business Central
Benefits for Dynamics 365 Business Central administrators:
- Quick and easy integration, since the Steigauf DMS Integration-Suite is installed almost entirely within Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Maximum flexibility by utilizing company-specific configurations
The app supports the Essentials and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This app is available in English (United States) and German (Germany).
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, USA, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Colombia, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Serbia, Singapore, Slowenia, South Africa, Spain and Sweden.