CS Landed Costs
Solution to split-up and analyze landed costs per item ledger entry in detail.
Analyse landed costs for maximum control of purchase results
Are you purchasing from overseas without knowing what the total cost of items will be, delivered to the final destination? Do your cost price calculations meet the actual costs? Do you know exactly what the exact costs are for incoming freight and handling charges, insurances, import duties, purchase agent commissions and other costs?
CS Landed Costs enables you to split up the overhead costs calculated on individual items covering the actual amounts of indirect costs for each individual purchase receipt.
It's easily done by just doing your regular daily work. It enables you to make correct and detailed cost price calculations and results.
- An unlimited number of landed cost types can be defined with a default percentage of the direct costs to be applied on item ledger entries;
- Landed cost types and percentages can be defined per vendor and per item;
- The General Ledger accounts for the different landed cost types on Item Ledger entries can be defined in the General Posting Setup;
- Value entries are created while posting purchase invoices for each landed cost type that was defined on the item for both direct and indirect costs;
- Value entries are posted to the General Ledger according to the standard Inventory Setup settings;
- Landed cost entries are available to analyse expected landed costs and actual landed costs.
United States, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, South Africa, Canada