Smartsheet for Outlook
oleh Smartsheet Inc.
Turn email into action - move emails and attachments to Smartsheet without leaving Outlook
Smartsheet is the best way to plan, track, automate, and report on work, enabling you to move from idea to impact - fast.
The Smartsheet for Outlook integration allows you to create or edit items in Smartsheet and collaborate in real-time, all without leaving your inbox. Put nearly anything you want in Smartsheet - project tasks, change requests, resumes, customer requirements, and more. Unclog your email and keep track of every detail with ease when you pair Smartsheet and Outlook together.
Key features include:
- Convert any email into a shared item that instantly appears as a row in your Smartsheet project or sheet for all collaborators to see and act upon.
- Create or edit a Smartsheet item then assign it to someone, schedule it, or add comments and other relevant details contained in your email.
- Keep the entire email as a discussion associated with your Smartsheet item.
- Search or browse Smartsheet for the right sheet or project.
- Add all or selected email attachments to your Smartsheet item.
Click “Get it Now” (above) and follow the prompts. From the Smartsheet for Outlook add-in, existing Smartsheet users login to Smartsheet to enable the add-in. Not already a Smartsheet user? Sign up for a Smartsheet free trial from within the Smartsheet for Outlook add-in. Note: When starting a free Smartsheet trial account, you will receive an email requiring confirmation of your email address - you will need to confirm prior to signing in to the add-in.
- Smartsheet for Outlook works with all versions of Outlook that allow add-ins for Office: Outlook Web App, Outlook 2013, later versions of Outlook including Office 2016 for Windows and Mac.
- Smartsheet for Outlook works with Outlook.com accounts or any Office 365 Commercial subscription. On-premises Exchange Server is not supported. You can verify whether you have Office 365 by going to http://portal.office.com If you can login *without* seeing a "Redirecting" message, then you have Office 365.
- Smartsheet for Outlook relies on the user having a Smartsheet account. Not already a Smartsheet user? Sign up for a Smartsheet free trial from within the Smartsheet for Outlook add-in.
Organizations need a way to get work done, not just talk about it. The Smartsheet cloud-based work management platform enables your team to collaborate with speed and accountability, and get real-time visibility into what matters most, so you make better decisions faster.
Tips For Getting Started with Smartsheet:
New to Smartsheet? Use this checklist to get started. You can choose from recommended video playlists, help articles, and more. By following this checklist, you’ll cover the basics and be up and running quickly with Smartsheet.
TIP: You can use the Getting Started Template as your personal comprehensive checklist for important Smartsheet features.
When this add-in is used, it:
Can send data over the Internet.
This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as sender names, recipient names, email addresses, message body, and attachment information. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.
- Dapat mengirim data melalui Internet
- Add-in ini dapat mengakses informasi pribadi di pesan yang aktif, seperti nama pengirim, nama penerima, alamat email, isi pesan, dan informasi lampiran. Add-in dapat mengirimkan data ini ke layanan pihak ketiga. Item lainnya di kotak surat tidak akan dibaca atau diubah.