Tallan’s Integrity Policy Management is a comprehensive policy and procedure management solution created for Microsoft SharePoint that addresses your organization’s critical needs around policy and procedure management. Our solution combines policy and procedure authoring, publishing, approval, acknowledgement, and tracking on SharePoint into a single intuitive, well-designed, and beautiful user interface.
Tallan provides a 30-day full-featured trial of Integrity Policy Management that is activated upon installation. To continue using the add-in after the 30-day trial period, a license must be obtained from Tallan. To acquire a license, please contact Tallan sales at 860-368-3010.
Installation requires some configuration by an Office 365 Tenant administrator.
Integrity Policy Management requires an active Azure AD Subscription.
This SharePoint add-in works in conjunction with another add-in, which is only available from the provider. This requires installation on your environment outside of the Microsoft Office Store processes due the level of required permissions. A tenant administrator will need to deploy this specific add-in to the tenant manually, so that it can be installed to your environment. When apps are installed outside of the Microsoft Office Store, they may bypass any, and all, safety and security checks provided by Microsoft.
If you have not done so already, it is recommended that you establish contact with the provider before proceeding with installation. Consider trying this add-in on a separate SharePoint Tenancy before installing it on your primary SharePoint site(s).
The high-trust add-in can be downloaded from the Integrity Support Page at https://www.tallan.com/integrity-policy-management-support-services/.
Integrity Policy Management does not support Internet Explorer 9.
For full installation instructions, please review the installation guide at: https://www.tallan.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Tallan-Integrity-Policy-Management-Installation-Guide.pdf
An on-premises version is also available. Please contact Tallan sales at (860) 368-3010 for more information.
1. Authoring and Publishing
• Wizard-based authoring for policies and procedures
• Associate policies and procedures
• Enhanced tagging
• Secure draft editing and publishing
• Serial and parallel approval workflows
2. Tasks and Notifications
• Assign acknowledgement tasks to groups or users
• User profile service monitors Azure AD for changes and auto-generates tasks for new users
• Email notifications
• Pending/overdue task digest email
3. Acknowledgements and Quizzing
• Require users to acknowledge receipt and reading of policies and procedures
• Ensure comprehension of policy content using Quiz module
o Multiple-choice questions
o Single or multi answer questions
o Specify passing thresholds
o Force re-takes on quiz failure
4. Management and Reporting
• Simple reporting for compliance
• My Team view for managers (requires manager definition in Azure AD)
• Export acknowledgement data
• Send notification to direct reports with outstanding tasks
5. Findability and Search
• Central repository for all policies
• Category and tag filtering
• Leverages SharePoint search for keyword/phrase searching