SiteSprout Polls is a powerful and easy-to-use polling add-in for SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, and SharePoint Online. Create and manage polls, view and edit responses, create poll templates, and manage security, all in one add-in. Revolutionize the way your organization does polls now!
Poll creation features:
- Create poll questions from either a blank slate or a pre-defined template.
- Choose from free-form response, single-selection multiple choice, and multiple-selection multiple choice question types.
- Set poll due date, identify poll recipients, and customize email message content.
- Send a test email to yourself to preview your poll before submission.
- Edit poll content or cancel polls after test submission.
Poll viewing features:
- Poll results are automatically sorted alphabetically.
- Group poll results by response and tally totals, with the ability to expand, collapse, or delete result.
- Optionally view and manage results of past polls.
Add-in configuration features:
- Show your organization's site logo on the poll response page, giving each poll page your company's flair.
- Customize tab color, font color, background color, and hover color.
- Modular interface that allows disabling features and hiding tabs based on organizational needs and security policies.
- Add-in configuration contained in a client-side web part
Poll response features:
- Fully responsive interface, including ability to respond to polls from a mobile device
SiteSprout Polls is an easy to install and configure add-in. It starts working as soon as it is added to the page, and its styling and functionality is easily customized. For in-depth instruction, refer to the documentation provided by i-Squared.
Compatible with Internet Explorer 8 or later, and current versions of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, and Microsoft Edge. Runs in SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016, and all iterations of SharePoint Online.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
English (United States)