J.B. Hunt Quick Quote
J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc.
Quote and book truckload shipments in seconds with J.B. Hunt’s Quick Quote tool!
Retrieve Truckload Quotes Quickly and Efficiently
J.B. Hunt’s Quick Quote tool gives anyone with a Shipper 360 by J.B. Hunt™ account the ability to quote truckload shipments directly from Microsoft Excel and book through the Office Add-in.
- Retrieve multiple quotes simultaneously
- Visibility to quotes on a specific lane, up to 14 days out
- Faster booking time in Shipper 360
HOW TO QUOTE A SHIPMENT
Log into your Shipper 360 account or create a free account here. Quotes shown are estimates and are subject to change up until the time of booking.
- The Quoting tool displays columns within the workspace for equipment type (DRYVAN or REFRIGERATED), pickup ZIP code, destination ZIP code, and pickup date
- Enter the truckload order information into a row
- In an empty cell, use the formula JBHUNT.QUICKQUOTE(EquipmentType, Origin Zip, Pickup Date, Delivery Zip) to retrieve a truckload quote in each row. If the provided information is accurate, a real-time quote will be returned
- Once you’re ready to book, select the cell that contains the quote, then click ‘Book in Shipper 360’ in the side panel of the tool
- Once the quote is selected, you will be redirected to Shipper 360 to finish booking the shipment
- Equipment Type: DRYVAN (DV) or REFRIGERATED (TC/Reefer)
- Pick-up Date: Any date format accepted. Recommended format: (2020-12-15T12:00Z), default to noon (24 hour clock).
- Zip codes: Five Digits (e.g. 01970, 02779)
- Membaca dan membuat perubahan pada dokumen
- Mengirimkan data melalui Internet