Straatos for Outlook
oleh CumulusPro Pte Ltd
Submit email content directly to Straatos BPM Platform without leaving your Outlook client
Straatos for Outlook allows users more productive by interacting with their digital workflows on Straatos BPM Platform in context of their emails, seamlessly within Outlook Client.
Receive a customer purchase order or a supplier invoice as an email attachment in your Outlook inbox?
With Straatos for Outlook, you can easily and quickly initiate Straatos workflows by directly uploading email bodies and/or attachments with just a few mouse clicks.
How it works:
1. Install the "Straatos for Outlook" add-in to your Outlook Online or desktop app.
2. You can access the add-in by opening one of your email.
3. Click on More menu (3 dots) on the top right of your email window, scroll down until you see the add-in “Straatos for Outlook”.
4. Or you can also setup your “quick launch ribbon” for easy access.
5. Go to Outlook Setting, choose Mail > Customize actions, scroll down to see the check box for “Straatos for Outlook”. Save your settings.
6. Go back to your email, now you will see a CumulusPro logo on the top right part of your email, adjacent to the reply buttons.
7. With the relevant email opened, launch the add-in by clicking on either the quick launch ribbon, or using the More menu (3 dots) from the current email window, a side panel will open.
8. Login to your Straatos account, the session will be kept until you logout or clear your cache.
9. Choose the attachment(s) or choose email body that you want to upload. Click next.
10. A list of available workflow process will be presented.
11. Select the relevant workflow process and click upload.
12. Wait for the confirmation message that the submission is successful.
Seamless integration with Straatos BPM Platform
Straatos for Outlook integrates seamlessly with Straatos BPM Platform. There is no need for any manual intervention on Outlook if there are new workflows or modifications on existing Straatos workflows.
The Outlook Add-in is available as a free application, but requires that the user have access to Straatos BPM Platform. Please read Details & Support for more system requirements.
(This add-in may access personal information on the email, such as sender names, recipient names, email addresses, message body, and attachment information.)
Straatos BPM Platform
Straatos is a cloud-based Business Process Management (BPM) Platform that enables organisations to rapidly build and manage workflow solutions and business apps for their digital transformation needs. Hosted and built natively on Microsoft Azure cloud platform, Straatos BPM Platform is optimised for the cloud, making it is accessible from any location with an internet connection. With a global network of data centres, Straatos leverages the scalability of the Azure cloud infrastructure and can support any number of accounts and concurrent business processes.
With Straatos you can:
Use easy-to-understand BPMN 2.0 graphic notations to build business workflows. Design BPMN process models by dragging and dropping flow objects like input channels, events, work activities, and decision gateways into the graphical BPMN diagrams. Add required data tables, index fields, data views, and configure routing rules with minimal or no coding effort. Connect the flow objects graphically in the BPMN process model. Deploy and test the business app (or workflow app) with a click of the “Publish” button. Centrally administers business workflow environment using internet browsers. Monitor and resolve process bottlenecks with web-based process monitoring tools. Connects to any line of business applications through API’s and webhooks.
- Dapat mengirim data melalui Internet
- This app can read or modify the contents of any item in your mailbox, and create new items. It can access personal information -- such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, or attachments -- in any message or calendar item. It may send this data to a third-party service.