graphomate matrix for ms365
Meaningful Tabular Visualization: Data-Driven, Fully IBCS-Compliant, In-Cell Charts and Calculations
Highlights of the graphomate matrix:
- Table Design According to IBCS
- Clear Presentation Thanks to In-Cell Charts like Deviations and Sparklines
- Flexible and Conditional Formatting for Each Column, Row or Single Cell
- Performant and Interactive Display of Large Hierarchies in Rows and Columns
- Calculation of Variances, Aggregations, Custom Formulae and N + Rest
- Full Control with a Sophisticated Set of Properties
The graphomate matrix is our new table component for Power BI, Microsoft 365, Tableau and SAP Analytics. Because tables are omnipresent, no report can do without them. Hence, Microsoft Excel is still the number crunchers' favorite tool. The disappointment is all the greater after working with the limited standard table components in BI front ends. But with the graphomate matrix you get full control to create a meaningful table in the BI front end of your choice.
Our matrix supports IBCS rules like deviations as bar or needle charts, column scenarios and background bar charts. In addition, it enables both hierarchical and tabular (CrossTab) views, hierarchies can also be used in the columns and additionally columns with their own calculations can be added - for example, for variance calculation.
The graphomate matrix for Microsoft 365 is free to use and contains all available features showing a watermark in the background. To use the matrix without a watermark, feel free to ask us for time-limited demo versions or purchase subscription licenses. For more information, please visit our website.
- Membaca dan membuat perubahan pada dokumen
- Dapat mengirim data melalui Internet