Send to Trello
oleh Kryl Solutions
This Outlook add-in makes it easy to send an email to Trello.
Send to Trello
Do you have an email you need to include on your Trello boards for you or your team to take action on.
This add-in makes it easy, with a single click from the Outlook Ribbon. A task pane opens, (and after you have signed into Trello), you can select the Board and the List for your new Card click "Send to Trello" and it will create a new card on your board.
NOTE: This add-in supports pinning so you can quickly move through your inbox when creating cards in Trello.
But with a premium subscription you get MUCH more. You can:
- 🕒 Remove all delays and subscription notifications.
- 📎 Save directly to existing Trello Cards effortlessly.
- 🏷 Set labels, start, and due dates for cards seamlessly.
- 📝 Trim text, remove junk, and keep your cards clean.
- 📎 Select and add specific attachments with ease.
- 📋 Attachment summary with quick access links for effortless organization.
- 📧 Link back to the original email message for streamlined communication.
- 💌 Keep the thread going and save latest response to the original Card.
For more information on subscriptions with Office Add-ins, see: Office Add-in Subscriptions.
- 🎁 Always FREE: The basic functionality of the add-in is available to you at absolutely no cost! Enjoy the convenience without spending a dime. It's our gift to you. 🎉
- 🎁 No obligation TRIAL: If you want to see what you get with a subscription, sign up for a 14-day trial. No upfront CC payments or obligations. After the 14-day trial is over the add-in will return to the basic functionality mode.
- 🎁 No Premium: If you like the basic functionality, you can select to HIDE the Premium features from settings.
Have Questions or Ideas? Let's Chat! 🤗
Unlock the Power of **Send to Trello**, Elevate Your Trello Journey! 🚀
More from Kryl Solutions
Kryl Solutions provides a range of integrations. For a full list see our products page.
- Dapat mengirim data melalui Internet
- This app can access personal information on the active message, such as sender names, recipient names, email addresses, message body, and attachment information. The app may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.