Priority Matrix is a FREE full featured project management software that works on all platforms, and integrates deeply into Outlook and Microsoft Teams.
Priority Matrix for Outlook is a free add-on that lets you manage tasks, projects, and emails without leaving Outlook. Stay focused, get to Inbox Zero, save time, and ensure that no important emails are ever lost.
Priority Matrix for Outlook lets you:
- Turn important emails into tasks
- Attach emails and attachments to existing tasks
- Prioritize, delegate, set due dates, effort, and add notes about an email
- Discover tasks similar to the current email, to avoid task duplication
- Search tasks across all your projects, directly from Outlook
- Saved emails are immediately accessible in Priority Matrix and Microsoft Teams
What makes Priority Matrix for Outlook better than the rest?
- Tasks link back to the original email
- Artificial Intelligent technology helps prioritize and track the right project and people
- Integrated into Microsoft Teams and works on all devices
- Free to use in Outlook, Microsoft Teams, and on Priority Matrix for mobile and desktop
- No limits to number of tasks you can create
Upgrade options are available for Professional, Business, and Enterprise customers to add additional features, benefits, support, reporting, customization, and data management options.
Beautifully integrated with Outlook 365, you can now turn your current email into a PM item with just one click. Use it to reach inbox zero, to delegate to your team and to simply get peace of mind. Your newly created data will show up in Priority Matrix the next time you open the app. A free Priority Matrix account is necessary to be able to use the add-in.
Customers use Priority Matrix to:
- Improve email productivity and reducing internal emails
- Share emails and tasks among collaborators for teams of any size
- Communicate your priorities with the rest of your team
- Manage customer tickets and ensure timely follow-ups
- Ensure nothing falls through the crack
- Reduce dependency on flagged emails and leaving them as unread
- Bring attention to critical emails to other team members
- Make emails available to Microsoft Teams and Priority Matrix on mobile and desktop
Learn more at https://appfluence.com
- Priority Matrix for Outlook works with all versions of Outlook that allow add-ins for Office: Outlook Web, Outlook 2016 and newer for Windows and Mac.
- Priority Matrix for Outlook relies on the user having a Priority Matrix account. Not a Priority Matrix user yet? Sign up for a Priority Matrix free trial from within the add-in itself.
ABOUT PRIORITY MATRIX
Priority Matrix helps teams prioritize better and truly focus on high-impact tasks. Through deep integrations with Office 365 favorites including Microsoft Teams, Outlook, and Graph, Priority Matrix helps users handle important Outlook emails, manage complex projects, conduct efficient Teams conversations, all while reducing context switching.
Each of your projects or initiatives can be organized as a priority matrix, which is a powerful methodology to prioritize your tasks. Focus always on the right things.
- Keep projects private or collaborate with your team.
- Visualize each project as a matrix and in your calendar.
- With advanced filtering and search, managers sort tasks by owner, status, date, etc.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reports provide deep team productivity insights.
- Create projects and tasks, set deadlines, share notes, upload files, add comments, assign tasks and more.