Ever find yourself wanting to remind yourself about a message, or just a simple to-do with no fuss? Well, **RemindMyself** is a bot and messaging extension that lets you remind yourself of posts at a future time. It helps your remember and follow up on short tasks, you just type your command _in plain English_! No need to load up your task or calendar app - everything is doable inside Teams!
You can tell **RemindMyself** to set reminders. To set a reminder, just give **RemindMyself** a time and an optional message. For example:
* "4pm" -> This will set a reminder for 4pm
* "in 3 minutes call my boss" -> Reminder in 3 minutes
* "do my taxes tomorrow evening" -> Reminder tomorrow evening
* "April 1, send out the joke email" -> Reminder on April 1
* "Thursday night do my performance review" -> Perf review Thursday night :)
When the reminder fires, you will get a message from the bot. You can read it, jump to the linked message, or snooze it!
* You can type your command in the command box at the top of Teams
* You can converse with the bot directly to manage reminders
* You can @mention the bot in a channel (be a little passive aggressive :) ).
* You can set a "Quick Reminder" from a message context menu!
All reminders fire for you privately. **RemindMyself** will not send any messages to any channels or anyone else. Although here's a special bonus:
* if you @mention a person in a message to this bot, they will also get the reminder (this only works in channels or group chats)
This way you can remind both yourself and a colleague of important tasks.
Use **RemindMyself** to manage your personal and professional life, all from Teams itself!