The Basware Network makes doing business easy. It lets you send and receive orders, invoices, credit notes and catalogs – quickly, simply and with fewer errors. No wonder it’s the network of choice for over one million organizations, across more than 100 countries.
The Basware Network is interoperable, enabling companies to easily and cost-effectively send and receive e-invoices with their trading partners globally — all through a single connection. This largest open network of its kind currently has more than 220 e-invoice operators on the network, connecting over one million companies globally.
Basware e-Invoice receiving
Save time and money by harmonizing and digitalizing AP invoice receiving. With Basware you can transition to 100% paperless accounts payable overnight by outsourcing your paper invoice handling to Basware. You can also adopt Basware CloudScan to easily scan paper invoices yourself, while Basware takes care of PDF and e-invoice for you. You can then gradually move your suppliers to e-invoicing, reduce paper and save costs.
Organizations that choose to handle paper and e-mail invoices themselves can easily do so with lightweight and simple to use Basware CloudScan solution. You can scan invoices yourself and let Basware digitize them for you for real e-invoices. Alternatively, you can self-validate invoice in your company. This option uses intelligent recognition engine running on Microsoft Azure that captures the invoice data and turns them into digital format, easy to verify and edit before sending invoices to processing.With Basware CloudScan, you can:
- Scan paper invoices using document scanner
- Digitize e-mail invoices directly from e-mail servers
- Solve questions related to format conversions, data validations and VAT compliance
- Outsource invoice validation to Basware while scanning invoices yourself
- Offer suppliers free of charge options to move to electronic invoice sending
- Use intelligent self-validation of digitized invoices powered by Microsoft Azure platform
- Receive digitized invoices to your accounts payable through Basware Network