Hosted, automated workflow app that screens & verifies new customers, monitors ongoing AML activity.
Onboarding-as-a-Service is an end-to-end, SaaS-based app that firms can use to automate their new customer account opening process in compliance with applicable anti-money laundering (AML) laws. Client onboarding tends to be manual and inefficient due to the amount of paper and people required. Yet it's a highly critical process regulators expect firms to get right to reduce risk in the financial ecosystem. DigiPli's Onboarding-as-a-Service streamlines and automates the onboarding and Know Your Customer (KYC) processes, thereby potentially reducing human error, speeding onboarding, and providing ongoing monitoring. It includes fully integrated:
- AML risk ranking functionality;
- Sanction, Politically Exposed Person, negative news and government enforcement screening;
- Digital identity verification;
- Enhanced due diligence analysis and reporting; and
- Remote staff augmentation, with DigiPli's AML experts remediating false positives, enriching data sets and assisting firms in addressing potential issues or risks.
Most competitors offer partial solutions. DigiPli offers the full solution - system, staff and support - an important balance of technology and human touch to produce the most accurate results, reduce regulatory risk and improve customer experience.
Targeted clients: fintechs, banks, credit unions, digital payment processors and money transmitters, card processors, online lenders & finance companies, cryptocurrency firms, brokerage & trading firms, and other highly regulated/high risk firms & industries such as cannabis and gaming.