Icertis Supplier Relationship Management App
oleh Icertis Inc
Ensure compliance, minimize risk, and provide a more holistic view of supplier relationships
The Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) Supplier Relationship Management application places long-term engagement with suppliers at the core of the end-to-end relationship management process, from supplier onboarding to disengagement, to ensure compliance, minimize risk, and provide a more holistic view of supplier relationships.
Today, businesses are more reliant than ever on suppliers and contract manufacturers to scale production and ensure quality as they bring increasingly complex products to market. This means their approach to supplier relationship management is critical to their success. According to a recent Gartner webinar, nearly 6 in 10 organizations are planning to reinvent their supplier management process in the next three years to address existing and upcoming challenges. To gain a competitive advantage, they must find creative ways to manage risk and compliance and optimize collaboration with suppliers. As they strive to meet these objectives, organizations are typically hindered by inefficiencies such as:
- Fragmented workflows across the supplier management, sourcing, and contracting processes
- Poor visibility into supplier compliance and monolithic qualification processes
- Lengthy cycle times and increased costs
- Poor or no visibility into common risk areas
- Weak supplier collaboration and communication
The Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) application allows users to:
- Segment monolithic supplier onboarding and compliance processes with a progressive step-up approach, thereby reducing onboarding cycle time significantly
- Encourage supplier collaboration with an easy-to-use collaboration portal
- Manage supplier databases, and analyze and measure the performance of vendors throughout the contract period
- Increase control and reduce the risk of non-compliance with integrated contract management and risk management functionality
- Identify an organization’s most strategic suppliers to develop and manage long-term relationships
- Manage effective supplier off-boarding upon the termination of a contract or a relationship
The intelligent and easy-to-use SRM application offers these powerful capabilities:
- Complete Supplier Relationship Management. Seamlessly manage end-to-end supplier onboarding, performance management, contract governance, compliances, and disengagement.
- Integrated Risk Management and Compliance. Gain full visibility into supplier risk and ensure compliance across the source-to-contract process. Leverage built-in performance dashboards to get directional insights into supplier performance, supplier risk, and contractual obligations. Take control of diversity spend with full visibility into supplier contracts and total contract value (TCV).
- Simplified Supplier Onboarding. Streamline supplier onboarding with an integrated supplier portal that enables ongoing collaboration with suppliers to ensure compliance with organizational policies and regulations, thereby reducing supplier risk—progressive qualification to calibrate process complexity as per the immediate requirement.
Learn More About Icertis Supplier Relationship Management
- Icertis Supplier Resource Management Application datasheet
- Realizing a Holistic Approach to Procurement whitepaper
- Elkem Transforms Supply Chain Contracting Processes
Learn more about Icertis
The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Contract intelligence provides the contract creation, automation, and insights that organizations need to be ready for growth.
ICI is built and runs exclusively on Microsoft Azure and natively integrates with other Microsoft cloud-based technologies, including Microsoft 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Teams and the Power Platform.
- CLM Analyst Reports: Gartner Magic Quadrant | Forrester Wave | More
- Icertis Contract Intelligence brochure