iLink Systems and xLM have joined hands to provide “continuously validated” Microsoft apps and services to Life science customers worldwide. This partnership enables the delivery of a range of services that can be a game-changer for Life science customers re-platforming to Microsoft Azure. Together we have developed a Managed Service Platform designed specifically for life-sciences to “GxP enable” Microsoft Azure implementations.
Target Industries: Global Pharmaceutical / Biotech / Med Device Companies • SMB Pharma / Biotech / Med Device • Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs)/ Contract Packaging Organizations (CPOs) • Third Part Logistics Companies (3PLs)
How does this partnership help Life science companies?
· Replatform with built-in GxP frameworks, easing management of GxP workloads on Azure
· Maximize Azure cloud-hosted application performance while reducing validation costs
· Reduce the time and resources spent on separate validation efforts, while keeping up with the rapid changes in Azure services
· Leverage automation services eliminating the time and effort between instance spin up and service provisioning
· Access GxP Validation Health and continuous automated compliance to 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11, and GxPs in real-time
What are “tangible” benefits?
· Decrease time to launch qualified environments from 3 months to 3 hours
· Reduce time spent on deployments and qualification as much as 90%
· Decrease requalification costs by as much as 95%
· Increase qualification coverage by more than 500%