Business-Led S/4HANA Transformation on Azure
oleh Pricewaterhousecoopers LLP
Unlock the Power of SAP S/4HANA on Azure with PwC
Run the SAP solutions you
already use on Azure: PwC helps you optimize your
enterprise resource planning (ERP) in the cloud using the security features,
reliability and scalable SAP-certified infrastructure of Azure, combined with
years of experience and leading-practices unique to PwC.
What PwC brings to your digital transformation:
By IDC MarketScape 2020. PwC named a Magic Quadrant™ Leader for Data and Analytics Service Providers. By Gartner® 2021, Source: Gartner
Whether you want to run SAP S/4HANA in a new implementation, are migrating from SAP Business Suite to SAP S/4HANA or are running SAP ECC and are not ready for a full enterprise-wide transformation - PwC’s got you covered.
· Cloud assessments and business case development,
· Cloud digital transformation strategy,
· SAP migration to Cloud and app ecosystem modernization,
· Managed Services, both Cloud Managed Services (CMS) and App Evolution Services (AES),
· Full lifecycle implementations,
· Innovation offerings: New Business Insights (SAP and NON-SAP Data), Factory Intelligence, Retail Applications and more.
Benefits of migrating to SAP S/4HANA on Azure:
· Immediate intelligent insights.
· Enhanced productivity and collaboration with democratized data.
· Accelerated automation and innovation.
· Advanced security and compliance.
Not ready? Benefits of SAP ECC on Azure:
Some clients are choosing a different path to their digital transformation. SAP has announced end of support for legacy ECC. However, not all organizations are positioned to undertake an enterprise-wide transformation for reasons including:
· Limited internal IT and functional staff to
support the transformation.
· Inability to support significant change management for business users.
However, you can still get started. PwC can help you build a platform for innovation and a seamless future-move to S/4HANA by moving on-premises SAP ECC workloads to Azure.
This approach helps enable cloud economies of scale, better business continuity and a clear path to starting your digital transformation with cloud native data analytics and other innovations; without impacting your operating model or requiring high-impact change management.
The time is now.
While many business leaders agree that cloud is an integral part of their strategy and operations, few are positioned to fully deliver on its promise. The reason? Many are not combining the right solutions and technologies for their business objectives. That’s where PwC and Microsoft Azure come in. Helping organizations identify the business case for transformation is at PwC’s core. Our deep industry knowledge combined with the security, flexibility and speed of Microsoft’s Azure cloud can accelerate your business outcomes in weeks rather than months. PwC’s holistic business approach to your transformation needs gives you the most sustainable solution to take advantage of this unique opportunity.
PwC and Microsoft's 20+ year partnership delivers successful SAP projects with an impressive success rate, leveraging 14k dedicated SAP resources globally, empowering organizations to achieve more with SAP S/4HANA on Azure and beyond.
Leader in Gartner
Magic Quadrant for SAP S/4HANA Application Services, Worldwide
· IDC Marketscape Leader – Worldwide SAP Implementation Services
· PwC positioned as a Major Player in IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Microsoft Implementation Services 2021. Source: Doc # US46733621, May 2021
· PwC positioned a Leader in Worldwide Cloud Professional Services
· Achieved Inner Circle for Microsoft's top 1% of Business Application Partners for 5 consecutive years.