ReachFive has five key sets of capabilities that work together to manage the full customer identity lifecycle:
- Connect — ReachFive provides state-of-the-art authentication methods for a frictionless customer journey. Go beyond traditional email/password logins with an accelerated but secured access via social login, SSO (single sign-on), Biometrics, OTP (one-time password), MFA (multi-factor authentication) and more.
- Control — ReachFive empowers customers with direct control over how companies use their data, via a self-serve preference center where they can give or retract their consent. This consent can then be shared across applications and channels.
- Unify — ReachFive is the system of record for customer identities, using identity to match data across systems to create a unified profile. Implement progressive profiling to build customer profiles over time.
- Authorize — ReachFive controls access by third-party systems to customer identity data. Platform security measures and cutting-edge authentication methods protect customer accounts and data from breaches.
- Deploy — Brands benefit from a cloud-native, yet cloud-agnostic platform, providing 99.99% availability for always-on customer experiences and the flexibility to choose from AWS, Azure, Google, Alibaba, or other geography-specific options.