Smart Job Queue
Accelerate your automation journey with these Job Queue improvements
When you have set up job queues the first question is, is it running properly?
- Recover a
job automatically after an error
- Send e-mails on successful runs
- Send e-mails on unsuccessful runs
- Select which company the job should run in
- Progress message on running jobs
- Job message, to see a message when a job has completed its task
- Last run failed, to filter on unsuccessful jobs
- Possible to run jobs directly in the client as the current user
- Last heartbeat, to see the time when a running job was last updating its progress
What about the costs?
Smart Currency Update has a 30-day free trial and after that, the price is based on the number of licensed users in the tenant. Essential and Premium users are priced at 2 euros/month, and Team member users are free of charge. To calculate your price and read more about our pricing please go to https://smartappsford365.com/en/pricing/.
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.