Outlook Add-in: Automatic email signatures, legal disclaimers & marketing banners in your emails.
***This Web Add-in is an integral part of CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 and requires a paid subscription to this service to work. The service is managed organization-wide by your IT or Marketing Team and you need to be licensed to use the add-in. See details & pricing at: codetwo.com/email-signatures***
With CodeTwo Signatures Web Add-in for Outlook, users in a Microsoft 365 organization get automatic, personalized email signatures, legal disclaimers and marketing content (such as banners) in their emails. IT or Marketing teams can centrally control and update these signatures for the entire organization.
The add-in can only be deployed organization-wide by an organization's admin. It automatically adds a signature when a user starts composing an email in Outlook for Windows and Outlook on the web (OWA). The user can also change the signature to another one using the add-in pane.
This add-in was co-engineered with Microsoft and is a part of CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 - a cloud solution for central management of email signatures, disclaimers and branding in Microsoft 365 & Office 365.
- Add fully-branded signatures with up-to-date contact details automatically
- Preview signatures that are added in the cloud (managed by your organization)
- Personalized sender & company data in signatures thanks to safe, real-time Azure AD integration
- Start Teams meetings directly from email signatures
- Automatic integration with web analytics tools, one-click customer satisfaction surveys, meeting schedulers & other services, including Google Analytics, Calendly, CrewHu & more
- Centrally-managed, automatic email signatures
- Professional HTML signatures added to emails sent from any email client and device (including mobiles)
- Legal compliance ensured thanks to legal disclaimers
- Email marketing automation & email analytics
- 24/5, award-winning customer support with 24/7 back-end monitoring
CodeTwo solutions for Microsoft 365 & Exchange Server are used by 100,000+ organizations in 150 countries, including companies such as Facebook, Samsung, Volkswagen and Fortune 500 companies. CodeTwo is Microsoft Partner of the Year – Customer Experience Finalist and Microsoft Partner of the Year in Poland (ISV).
To learn more, visit: codetwo.com/email-signatures
Funzionalità del componente aggiuntivo
- Può inviare dati tramite Internet
- Questo componente aggiuntivo può accedere alle informazioni personali nel messaggio attivo, ad esempio corpo del messaggio, oggetto, mittente, destinatari e informazioni sugli allegati, e modificarle. Può inviare i dati a un servizio di terze parti. Non può leggere o modificare altri elementi presenti nella cassetta postale dell'utente.
- L'utente scrive un nuovo messaggio di posta elettronica.