CloudMonitor FinOps - Azure Cost Management & Optimization
Lower your cloud costs with cost optimization, recommendations and a strategic Azure FinOps strategy
This version of CloudMonitor has been replaced by the Enterprise release and will be deprecated in Feb 2024. Please download the latest version instead and contact our support desk to upgrade to all the new features.
The CloudMonitor FinOps open-source reports identify cost-saving opportunities so you pay only for what you need. It finds oversized or unused resources and suggests improvements based on utilization patterns.
We've helped hundreds of customers lower their cloud spend and avoid bill shock. Many of our customers have sprawling Azure estates with out-of-control costs and are unaware if resources are correctly scaled or even in use. CloudMonitor solves these challenges by focusing a cost, security and governance lens onto your Azure resources. A government customer was able to save $107 000 / 22% on their annual cloud bill with a week of effort. Wastage is rampant!
Click the "Get It Now" button to trial CloudMonitor for as long as you like, without obligation to buy.
Unlike other tools on the market; CloudMonitor lives inside of your Azure cloud so your sensitive cost data
does not leave your organization. We extend the Azure Cost Management tool with a suite of cost analytics Power BI
dashboards that can be extended to suit your needs plus a Teams bot that surfaces recommendations directly into your
development workflow as soon as resources are spun up.
- Get visibility and control of your costs with powerful, interactive dashboards
- Lower costs with our custom cost-saving recommendations
- Implement a good FinOps culture using the CloudMonitor platform
- Download the open-source code, extend and rebrand it for your customers
It can be used by everyone:
- C-Level execs can subscribe to weekly executive KPI cost summaries
- Project managers can track project costs over time by Project/Business Unit/Cost Center
- IT/MSP/CSP give it to their customers as a self-service cost-reduction platform
- Developers have accountability & improve cost awareness with alerting in the Dev workflow via a Teams bot
- Track actuals against budget & be alerted with cost anomaly detection when costs go up
- See who created resources & when
- Capture key decisions & conversations about resources for compliance in the Audit Trail