Get knowledge transfer from our experts and hands-on experience with running Azure workloads using identity zero-trust principles and security best practices from regulatory frameworks (CIS, ISO,...).
Our approach is based on zero-trust principles, including security best practices from regulatory frameworks (CIS, ISO, ...).
Discovery workshop (1-day)
- What is identity?
- Explore identity landscape, B2B & B2C, authentication methods & Azure AD benefits (Microsoft 365, Azure AD Premium P1 & P2).
Cloud Identity Foundation Definition workshop (1-day)
Learn how to:
- Standardize your app authentication and authorization to Azure AD.
- Connect your users, groups, and devices. Easily manage with dynamic groups & license management.
- Integrate apps with Azure AD with Single Sign-On.
- Move app authentication from Active Directory Federation Services to Azure Active Directory.
- Integrate modern apps that speak oAuth 2.0 or SAML.
- Integrate legacy apps by using Azure AD Application Proxy.
- Integrate your legacy app delivery appliances with Azure AD (F5, Citrix, etc).
- Azure B2C integration.
- Automate provisioning to SaaS applications
- Connect your SIEM (Azure AD logs, Azure AD Identity Protection, Azure Activity and ship for long-term retention).
- Use least privilege with Azure AD Privileged Identity Management (PIM).
- Enforce strong authentication with Azure AD Multi-Factor Authentication and block legacy authentication.
- Grant access based on multiple conditions using Conditional Access and learn to integrate with a CASB solution like Microsoft Cloud App Security.
- Journey to Passwordless.
Your Cloud Identity Foundation documented.
Cloud Identity Foundation Implementation workshop (3-day)