Migration to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations for customers of previous versions of Microsoft Dynamics AX
GMCS offers customers of legacy Microsoft Dynamics AX versions who do not have an active BREP migration to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations cloud solution. After a brief and profound analysis of your IT landscape and existing Dynamics AX solution ecosystem, we provide you with a practical and comprehensive approach to Microsoft Dynamics 365 migration. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations provides customers with business apps built on Azure and tightly integrated with Office 365 and Microsoft Power Platform.
- You are upgrading to the newest Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP version without paying penalties for not renewing BREP.
- Paying for the new solution on a SaaS base does not require purchasing new licenses. You start paying only for those resources you use at a specific point in time.
- Upgrading Microsoft Dynamics 365 with the last updates is no more headache. In the new cloud architecture, everything happens automatically without the danger of a negative impact on your developments.
- There are no traditional infrastructure administration costs and no risks associated with system administrators leaving.
- There are new opportunities and horizons for the development of the solution for many years.
Three simple steps:
1. You contact us and request a Solution Assessment Application Modernization for your Microsoft Dynamics solution.
2. We analyze the existing IT landscape and the existing solution, suggest the best ways to migrate to new versions of the Microsoft platform, and estimate preliminary cost of the migration.
3. We provide you with a Microsoft certified professional team for the phased implementation of the solution migration plan to Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP platform.