*Harwood Consulting will migrate QuickBooks to Dynamics 365, Business Central using Microsoft’s Assisted Setup Wizard.*
More and more growing businesses are changing from finance apps like QuickBooks 2017 or 2018, Desktop and Online, which are designed for startups and other small businesses, to Business Central, which also supports larger, more complex organizations.
As they transition, companies typically want to bring their business data with them, so they do not start from scratch. To help transfer data, Business Central offers built-in extensions that migrate data such as customers, vendors, inventory items, and general ledger accounts.
* Remotely meet with key users to discuss your current QuickBooks System, both Desktop and Online
* Create a new Company using the Microsoft Set Up Company assisted setup
* Use the QuickBooks Data Migration Assisted Setup Wizard to implement the solution
* Identify future steps for success after Go-live
* A Company with your company information, a fiscal year, Bank Account, and Sales Tax
* This Company will have the following data: Chart of Accounts, Customers (and Invoices), Vendors (and Invoices), and Items (and Prices & Costs). No purchase orders or sales orders
* Microsoft provided Self-Paced Training
* Initial assignment of Users using the Microsoft provided default Permissions and Roles
* If needed, create the Microsoft Tenant and Users (Annual Subscription Licenses are a separate cost)
**Background** Harwood Consulting, Inc., “Giving you time to do more business”, has been providing companies like yours with tailored business management resource solutions for accounting, ERP, human resources and payroll, fixed assets management, contact management, warehouse management, and manufacturing since 1991. In short, since we’ve been a Certified Navision Solutions Center since 1997, we have extensive experience helping customers like you with Dynamics 365 Business Central since it’s using the same code base that we’ve been working with for over 20 years!