*Distribution-focused 1-hour requirements gathering and assessment for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.*
Are you a small to mid-sized distributor with more spreadsheets than you can count? Are you forced to make decisions without updated and accurate information?
Use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to access real-time data, reduce manual entry, simplify your processes, align your finances, and see your company at an enterprise-level.
Join Silverware, Inc. for a distribution-focused assessment to determine if Dynamics 365 Business Central is the right ERP solution for your company.
This one-hour workshop is for technical / business distribution leaders and hosted in a private online webinar.
* Assess your readiness to transition from QuickBooks and spreadsheets to a fully integrated ERP solution
* Compare your processes and system against functionality within Dynamics 365 Business Central to identify software fits and gaps
* Design a high-level Dynamics 365 Business Central implementation plan to support your transition to a high-performing distribution business
By the end of this assessment, you will gain:
* A clear understanding of how Dynamics 365 Business Central is suited for your processes
* Next steps to improve your distribution business
Dynamics 365 Business Central Benefits for Distributors:
* Use the one system to manage the supply chain for multiple locations
* Consolidate data from all departments for real time analysis
* Track costs of inventory, delivery, and labor to understand your cost and margin per unit
* Trace customers through the sales cycle for enhanced customer service
* Master quality control with clear documentation of your lot number and serial tracking.
Contact us about a FREE ASSESSMENT to start your conversation with Silverware, Inc.