Quick Document Reporting
Create your documents report and layout easily with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Do you spend too much time in manage your documents printout? Do you want a quick and flexible solution to set up and maintain document layouts?
Quick Document Reporting allows you to create layouts for your documents in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with a low-code configuration setup.
Our app provides one single report to manage templates and layouts for different types of documents, such as sales, purchases and transfers.
Each template can be customize using:
- Fields mapping, to define which fields include in layout, both header/footer and body.
- Predefined functions, to manage specific fields value (for example Totals, VAT specifications).
- Fields formatting, to define format of each field value.
- Variables with placeholders in fields mapping
- Field activation filter, to apply condition filter for fields visibility
- Copy and paste dataitem and fields mapping
- Dynamic activation for request page parameters
- NEW: Support for barcode printing
Features and benefits of using this app:
- Manage different documents type with the same layout.
- Assisted functions to copy, export and import document templates.
- Save time using Word layouts.
- Customize templates extending our app with new functions.
- Import template and layout from web.
- Integration with our app Extended Warehouse Suite.
- Onboarding experience in report template.
Click the Free trial button and start creating your documents report and layout with the out-of-the-box templates and Word layouts provided with this app.
Quick Document Reporting functionalities are available on a trial basis for 30 days. After this period you can activate a subscribtion for the product level requested.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
This app is available in English and Italian.