Intrastat Declaration for Italy
Create Scambi.CEE file for Italian Intrastat declaration in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Do you buy goods or services from EU vendors? Do you sell goods or service to EU customers? Is your company subject to Italian Intrastat declaration? Do you waste precious time in collecting sales and purchases data to create an Intrastat journal?
Intrastat Declaration for Italy for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central helps you to prepare an Intrastat declaration compliant with Italian customs authority regulatory requirements.
Our app allows you to create one single Scambi.CEE file including all Intrastat batches (sales and purchases entries, goods and services entries, correction entries).
Features and benefits of using this app:
- Support items and G/L accounts entries declaration.
- Define default data for sales and purchases documents.
- Intrastat VAT transactions integrated into VAT Posting Setup.
- Save time in collecting data using Intrastat VAT Type directly from posted invoices and credit memos.
- NEW: compliant with the latest regulatory requirements in force from 2022.
Click the Free trial button and start creating your Intrastat files in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Benefits of this app can be combined with features of our app ReleasePro, such as enabling mandatory checks on Intrastat fields.
Intrastat Declaration for Italy functionalities are available on a trial basis for 30 days. After this period you can activate a subscribtion for the product level requested.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This app is available in English and Italian.