di Amerdian LLC
Simple and effective worksheet to calculate purchase requirements based on Demand & Supply scenarios
The Purchase Planning App for Dynamics 365 Business Central provides real-time visibility over warehouse operations and helps to calculate the demand and supply of required materials.
Demand planning is often a critical pain point for supply chain management. Ideally, demand planning should be an integral part of any system. Managing surplus and surcharge of raw materials, services and final goods are vital.
With this Purchase Planning app, any industry can calculate Demand and Supply directly from Dynamics 365 Business Central and have access to knowledge pertaining to items that need to be purchased and make purchase orders for those items.
- Easily manage the demand of an item based on sales order, service order, assembly component, etc.
- Easily manage the supply of the item based on inventory, sales returns, order receipt, etc.
- Create purchase orders for items in short supply.
- Calculate the Surplus Quantity and Net Shortage Quantity of items.
- Item based planning.
- Single window app, easier for Planners to use.
- Provides complete real-time visibility over warehouse operations.
- Provides critical information needed to make informed decisions regarding ordering and scheduling.
- Identifies the stock levels of items and plans the next purchase accordingly.
- Procurement Planners can accurately assess stock levels.
- Reduces cost of support and increase profits.
Try the Purchase Planning App for Dynamics 365 Business Central to get real-time visibility over warehouse operations and get control over the demand and supply of required materials.
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central