Extended Combine Shipment
di EOS Solutions
Define extended group documents criteria, invoicing frequency and recipients
Do you need a more detailed and flexible way to group documents and define invoicing frequency in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Extended Combine Shipment App helps you doing this.
Features and benefits of using this app:
- Define how to group documents to be issued selecting the grouping fields
- Set recipients to issue the invoices and set a default invoicing method
- Define customer groups to apply defined invoicing rules
- Specify/select how often to release invoices
- Filter invoice generation by invoicing method
- Extend grouping criteria with your own custom fields
ContactFor more details, please visit Eos Solutions web site or Contact us
Click the Get it now button.
CompanyThis app is an official product of the cooperation between KUMAVISION (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and EOS Solutions (Italy). Together, the two companies form one of the world's leading providers of business solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available
Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish