Dynamic Data Exchange
The Dynamic Data Exchange app is a powerful yet simple way to set up integrations and data imports
The Dynamic Data Exchange app is a powerful yet simple way to set up integrations and data imports in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central – without having to spend a lot of money on developing custom import functionality.
Companies often spend many hours developing import functionality for data connections, but that is no longer needed with this app.
With Dynamic Data Exchange, a new integration can be set up entirely using data settings. You may do it yourself or get a consultant to do it. Either way, it’s quite simple. Check out the how-to guide and see for yourself how simple it is.
No more costly development of your simple integrations.
This is why you should choose to use this app:
- You can set up integrations on your own
- It has many features like an enterprise tool – but a simple interface
- There is no need for consulting services
- No programming is required – All is done with data settings
Most important features
The Dynamic Data Exchange app has many features for specific needs, but these are the features that are used the most:
- Automated, scheduled integrations
- No limit to number of integrations or amount of data
- Multiple protocols like FTP, SOAP, REST api, Webservices
- Multiple data type like CSV, XML, Json
- Possibility to process any document type from any protocol (e.g. import XML from FTP)
- Simple mapping of tables and fields
- Merge, crop, calculate, translate, format etc.
- Map external account numbers to your chart of accounts
In short: Dynamic Data Exchange is the simple way to set up data exchanges on your own. No programming or consultancy needed.
Abakion is a leading provider of apps for Business Central. Among the top-100 most popular apps, 21 are from Abakion. We were among the first on AppSource, and today we offer a comprehensive suite of 30+ apps. You even get a big discount with our App Bundle. Abakion is a one-stop shop for Apps.
Supported editions: This app supports both the Essential and Premium edition.
Supported countries: All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
Supported languages: English, Danish
This app is available as Auto-Translated in: Spanish, German, French, Finish, Icelandic, Italian, Dutch, Norweigan and Swedish.