Optimize your warehouse management. Mobile WMS with RFID for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Increase your revenue and decrease your costs
- Get a mobile warehouse management system that you can install in 1 day. Full onboarding flow with 40+ customizable templates
- Increase the efficiency of your employees with the user-friendly app. The intuitive user-interface minimizes errors and need for training
- Benefit from real time inventory data. Data exchange in the cloud provides a 100% updated overview.
- Perform inventory counts with a 99% precision. The embedded RFID technology empowers your staff to perform frequent and fast inventory counts.
- NP WMS is built directly inside Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. This eliminates the need for integrations or intermediate systems
Get started with mobile WMS in 1 day
- All you need to get started is access to a cloud version of Dynamics 365 Business Central
- After downloading the app, you follow the onboarding flow and configure one of the 40+ templates for warehouse management
- Your employees will need minimal time for training, as the intuitive solution minimizes clicks and irrelevant information.
Mobile apps for RFID reading and barcode scanning
- With the NP WMS app for Android you can scan 1D/2D barcodes directly on smartphones or tablets without external scanner hardware. Additionally the app supports hardware from Honeywell and Zebra.
- With the NP RFID app for Android you can read RFID tags with smartphones combined with scanner hardware from Zebra and Impinj.
Warehouse management features
Receive. Register and check incoming goods. Supports lot/serial number tracking and expiration date.
Put away. Assign received items to a warehouse location.
Pick. Simple or consolidated picking of orders.
Move. Carry out planned, unplanned and bulk relocations of items.
Unplanned move. Perform unplanned relocations of items.
Bulk move. Perform unplanned bulk moves. Allows you to move all items from one warehouse location to another.
Count. Carry out planned counts.
Unscheduled count. Complete unplanned counts.
Adjust quantity. Adjust stock quantity and assign a reason code.
Location content. Find out which items a given warehouse location contains.
Item reference. Associate or add a barcode to an existing item.
Attach image. Use the camera in your mobile device to attach images in the workflow or create product images.
Retail and Manufacturing
Essentials and Premium.
All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available