Utility pole joint use management
Varasset is the premier solution for managing utility poles and third-party joint use attachments. Massive federal funding (e.g., CAF, RDOF, and BEAD) is driving significant increases in pole attachment permit requests. Small cell, 5G projects, safety regulations, and FCC rules put increasing pressure on limited resources. Smart cities initiatives make vertical assets more important than ever. Varasset’s automated permitting, workflows, notifications, billing, and integration help you automate your permit processing, increase joint use revenue, provide better service for your attachers, and reduce the load on your staff and contractors.
Managing the Permitting Process Doesn't Have to Be Hard
Are you burdened by increasing utility pole attachment requests from fiber and broadband deployment initiatives? Do you spend lots of time responding to permit status requests and looking into multiple systems and spreadsheets to find answers?
Joint Use 365 centralizes and streamlines your permitting process. Configurable permit workflows and dashboards give immediate insight into every phase of the process. Integration with Esri and NJUNS eliminates the need to switch between systems and enter data more than once. Joint Use 365 is made by Varasset, the premier provider of software solutions for the utility and telecom industry.
Who Needs Joint Use 365?
- Pole installations, replacement & removal
- Third-party attachment management
- Attachment permit requests
- Attachment & make-ready billing
- Contract management
- Insurance & bonds
- Pole inspections
- Labor & engagement activity management
- NJUNS integration
- Reduce the workload on your internal staff
- Simple, one-stop attacher self-service permitting
- Attachers can access current permit and make ready status
- Eliminate approval delays and attachment requests with mismatched data
- Quickly resolve disputes
- Streamlined make-ready and communication history
- Single repository of inspections, corrections & communication
- Accurate records when attachment owner changes
- Rebuild quickly and correctly after storm damage
- Retain knowledge of assets and processes after people retire
- Automatically sync with NJUNS and Esri
- Implement quickly, with minimal IT burden
- Eliminate multiple systems, spreadsheets, and workarounds