Zoho Invoice is online invoicing software built for small business owners and freelancers.
Zoho Invoice works with Microsoft Azure Active Directory giving you single sign-on using your Microsoft credentials.
NOTE: Zoho Invoice is a subscription-based service and requires either a free trial or paid account.
With Zoho Invoice, you can
1. Send beautiful invoices and quotes
2. Automatically send payment reminders
3. Connect to online payment gateways and get paid online
4. Send personalized thank-you notes
5. Log time for projects, set budgets, and assign tasks to your staff
6. Upload pictures of your expense receipts and record billable expenses
7. Invite customers to the Client Portal, where they can access their quotes, invoices, projects, make payments, and collaborate with you.
8. You can download the Zoho Invoice mobile app for your Windows, iPhone, or Android phones, to send, and manage professional-looking invoices even when you are away from your office.
With the Zoho Invoice and Office365 integration, you can,
1. Easily import customers to Zoho Invoice
2. Import employees and provide role-based access to your Zoho Invoice account
To learn more about Zoho Invoice and how it can help make your invoicing hassle free, visit: www.zoho.com/invoice