Bigtincan Hub For Teams
Prepare, Present, & Share the best content, every meeting, every time.
A sales enablement app to share sales content and improve virtual meetings.
This app provides a streamlined method for users to prepare, share, collaborate, and follow-up with Bigtincan content when they meet with customers virtually. End-users can access all their sales materials without having to leave the Microsoft Teams environment simplifying workflows and engaging customers.
Bigtincan Hub is a sales enablement platform that ensures sellers have access to the right content, information, and answers they need, when they need it. We provide custom-tailored sales enablement tools for full cycle sellers and service professionals.
Available end-user features include:
- Prepare from Bigtincan: Find content and add it to a calendared Teams meeting in advance with just a few clicks
- Search from Bigtincan: Search and share content on-the-fly during a live, virtual meeting without leaving the meeting interface
- Log meeting content to CRM: Automatically log sales content shared during virtual meetings after the meetings conclude in your CRM
What makes Bigtincan more productive?
- No need to leave Teams - Bigtincan is fully functional right in Teams. The tab is fully integrated to the Teams experience. No app switching, just to find the right content.
- See only your teams’ content - Sales and marketing materials can only be accessed by permission-based groups simplifying finding the right materials.
- Personalize content in context - End users can personalize sales content for customer meetings in PowerPoint or Bigtincan and attach it directly to a calendared Teams meeting in advance.
An active Bigtincan account is required to use this app, please Click here to learn more about Bigtincan.
Funzionalità del componente aggiuntivo
- Può inviare dati tramite Internet
- Questo componente aggiuntivo può accedere alle informazioni personali nel messaggio attivo, ad esempio numeri di telefono, indirizzi postali o URL. Il componente aggiuntivo può inviare i dati a un servizio di terze parti. Non può leggere o modificare altri elementi presenti nella cassetta postale dell'utente.