Separate hierarchical data into categories to illustrate trends | PBI certified
KPI Grid by MAQ Software allows users to track productivity and performance data by displaying key data in hierarchical order. Specify the time periods to show data for to easily gauge performance according to internal deadlines and benchmarks.
- Sales - Measure upselling success, quotation conversion, year-over-year sales, and other sales performance metrics
- Marketing - Measure bounce rate, click-through rate, and other marketing performance metrics
- Human Resources - Create and staff advocacy scores, diversity indexes, and other operational metrics
- IT - Track cost variance, schedule variance, and project status
- Finance - Track profit margin and operating profit margin
- Customizable row background colors, text size, and text color
- Ability to include custom images such as rising or falling arrows
- Ability to include separators between columns, highlighting certain categories for quick comparison
What's new in 4.0.0:
- Context menu support
Thank you for using KPI Grid by MAQ Software.
Do you have questions about this or any of our other Power BI custom visuals? Check out our community pages on Zendesk: https://bit.ly/maqsoftware-support