ABB Ability™ Condition Monitoring for Drives
Always one step ahead – reveal your drive’s true potential
ABB Ability Condition Monitoring for Drives is a service that delivers you accurate, real-time information about drive events to ensure your equipment is available, reliable and maintainable. The data can be stored in the cloud or in your local storage solution. When you have all the facts, you can make the right decisions.
- Make best decisions – You know your processes, we know the drives. Our monitoring system provides you with data and information from the drives for your best decisions.
- Reduce the risks – You have the information when needed the most. Our monitoring system is continuously collecting data for you to set warning limits and to trouble-shoot potential problems.
- Available on your need – You can combine Remote Assistant service with Condition Monitoring. Our experts will always be on hand to consult you.
ABB Ability Condition Monitoring for drives service delivery
- On-site mapping of the installed base
You and local ABB experts go through the installed base on-site and decide what drives will be included in the Condition Monitoring service
- Connection installation and activation
ABB service engineer installs and activates the connection. You will be informed about the installation and activation date - so easy!
- Start monitoring
Monitoring is ready for use. Data collection starts at the portal or at your premises.
- Using the myABB Customer Portal in the cloud
- Accessing live data
Now you can monitor drive performance data including availability, condition, operating parameters and fault events.
Accessing visual data
Create customized performance reports with visually clear performance charts and graphs.
- Receiving expert reports and assistance
Based on chosen service scope, you can get an expert annual analysis report on the drive’s condition based on monitoring data. This report also includes an ABB specialist’s maintenance recommendations.
- Receive e-mail alerts
You will get immediate e-mail notification of any drive fault or warning, or limited availability status.
- Make best decisions
Accurate and up-to-date information on drive events facilitates making the right decisions about drive operation.