aurenz Presence Hub
di Aurenz GmbH
Synchronization of presence status between Microsoft Teams and RingCentral, Unify, Avaya, Acatel,...
Are you annoyed by parallel phone calls when using Microsoft Teams together with another communication platform like RingCentral, Unify, Avaya, Alcatel or Genesys Cloud CX? Do you miss a reliable user presence status over all systems?
With aurenz Presence Hub SaaS, users' presence status is synchronized bidirectionally between all your communication platforms. This enables a reliable presence status across all systems which as a result ensures that during a call, meeting or presentation a second call is suppressed.
Would you like to try it out right now? You are one step away, just click the "Get it now" button and order the SaaS for dedicated users. You can extend the service at any time for additional users or cancel monthly.
- Suppression of a second call in the Teams client if the user is already in a call via the PBX. The presence status in Teams is set to "Do Not Disturb" (DND) if the user is in a PBX phone call.
- Set presence status in the PBX to "Do Not Disturb" (DND) if the user is in a Teams call, Teams conference or Teams meeting.
- The Presence Hub receives change notification from Microsoft Teams and the PBXs. There is no polling of the actual presence status and therefore the status is updated in near real time.
- Choose between various status mapping rules.
- Multi-tenant cloud service that seamlessly connects to your Microsoft Teams tenant.
- Use the Microsoft Teams client and the phone client like usual. The relevant presence status is synchronized automatically.
- No additional user interface to control the presence status needed
Supported communication platforms
- Unify Office
- Avaya Cloud Office
- Alcatel Rainbow Office
- Genesys Cloud CX
- Avaya IP Office
- innovaphone PBX
- others following soon
How to get started
The aurenz Presence Hub is a multi-tenant cloud service that can be seamlessly connected to your Microsoft Teams tenant. If you are using one of the supported communication platforms mentioned above, you just need to click the "Get it now" button to start the on-boarding process. No local installation or additional licensing process is required.
For already 40 years we have been working together with renowned sales partners worldwide. Aurenz GmbH, based in southern Germany, offers software solutions such as call analytics and accounting to optimize corporate communications. With over 40,000 customers, you can rely on excellent service and know-how. With the aurenz Presence Hub as SaaS, we now offer a significant contribution to actively improve corporate communication.