- Improved competitiveness while insourcing improved efficiency of labor and equipment
The platform provides a comprehensive digital environment for monitoring factory utilization and the conditions of individual machines in real-time.
- Reduced cost (scrap, downtime reasons, maintenance, paperless productivity, automated reporting and data collection).
- Comparison and optimization of manufacturing processes based on geographical and historical information.
- Overall improvement of enterprise innovation capacity and productivity.
- Statistical reporting of manufacturing process results.
- Improved overall quality of the final product.
- Fast detection and reaction in case of failure.
The platform comes with a set of manufacturing best practice KPIs and monitors performance against them, so you can evaluate what's more important for your business:
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Availability, performance, quality (machine, order, operator)
- Operator and equipment utilization
- Equipment downtime tagging
- Equipment specific KPIs (rate, load, temperature, status, noise)
- Operation progress (estimated vs left on number and count)
- Work order status (on time, on budget, on quality)
- Equipment maintenance progress