Focusing on the value that your business can achieve from digital transformation through implementing Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management
The Healthcare and Life Sciences industry is unique in many ways, mainly because it evolves as companies go through the lifecycle from pre-clinical to market. Columbus for Healthcare and Life Sciences, built on Dynamics 365, utilizing the Microsoft digital platform, helps Healthcare and Life Sciences companies such as Revance, Mach Medical, and Pediatric Associations to disrupt existing processes and establish new opportunities by adopting an agile strategy, digitize their core business, derive meaningful insights from data, scale up capabilities, create a differentiated ecosystem, and establish disruptive products and services to ace the future business landscape.
What we offer
- Columbus uses the Rapid Value business process modeling suite combined with our extensive library of documented best practices for addressing business scenarios at pharmaceutical, healthcare, and medical device manufacturers
- Life sciences-specific accelerators using Microsoft’s Power Platform. These tools provide functionality beyond core ERP, to aid in compliance, traceability, cost management, and commercialization readiness
- Leveraging Microsoft Azure tools for Machine Learning, Intelligent Analytics, AI, and IoT, Columbus has built advanced analytical tools for pre-empting quality events, increasing traceability, and improving regulatory compliance.
- Columbus has extensive experience deploying business systems at life sciences companies, as well as experience working in the industry. Our team understands the priorities and challenges specific to life sciences.
- Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management
- Power Apps
- Power BI
- Azure Data Warehouse
- Azure AI and ML
The final pricing and duration are based on your specific scope of work, starting at $600,000.