Smart Job Queue
Accelerate your automation journey with these Job Queue improvements
- Recover a
job automatically after error
- Send e-mail on successful runs
- Send e-mail on unsuccessful runs
- Select which company the job should run in
- Progress message on running jobs
- Job message, to see a message when a job has completed its task
- Last run failed, to filter on unsuccessful jobs
- Possible to run jobs directly in the client as the current user
- Last heartbeat, to see the time when a running job was last updating its progress
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This app is supported in Algeria, Angola, Austria, Australia, Argentina, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Faroe Island, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong SAR, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam and Zimbabwe.
This app is available in English (United States)