Softera Marketplace Etsy
作成者: Softera Baltic
Sync data between your Etsy store and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Softera.Marketplace is a set of web services that automate the exchange of data with Etsy.com, the global shopping platform. The solution can be deployed for both Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central On-Premise and Cloud versions.
The solution allows:
· Order picking from the Amazon platform: an automated API solution connects to the customer's account on the Etsy platform and picks up new/modified orders
· Importing orders into Dynamics 365 Business Central: orders received from the Etsy platform are imported into Business Central using an automated API solution. During the import, the Etsy listing ID is stored in the sales rows, which can then be used to analyze the sales results
· Creating products based on Etsy sales data. New product cards are created based on the SKU data received from the Etsy platform. Variation data is imported as product properties (attributes) in Dynamics 365 Business Central, thus allowing the identification of specific properties of the products sold
· Creation of customer cards. It is possible to have several customer cards and split the sales by country (EU OSS requirement). Another option is to create a unique buyer card for each Etsy customer in Dynamics 365 Business Central
Enjoy the benefits:
· All in one system. Reduces manual work and errors previously caused by data discrepancies between two systems
· Real-time information. Etsy sales can be monitored in real time in Business Central. Efficient supply chain planning, control of replenishment times and improved customer satisfaction
· Minimizing and managing human error. Automatic Etsy data imports reduce the possibility of mistakes
· Growth without the extra effort. As sales through the Etsy channel (and the number of invoices) increase, the solution allows to process larger volumes and flows of data without hiring additional people
Supported editions: This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Supported countries: Austria, Canada, Germany, Ireland, Lithuania, United Kingdom, United States.
Supported languages: English, Lithuanian.