With its many features and intuitive use, Wooclap turns events into interactive and dynamic learning
Wooclap is probably the most complete Classroom Response System in existence.
With its many features and intuitive use, Wooclap turns events into interactive and dynamic learning opportunities. It is a user-friendly alternative to hand-raising, and gives every individual in an audience the chance to express themselves unencumbered. Participants use their trusted smartphones, tablets, and computers, to answer questions and share their views and knowledge with their peers.
Wooclap’s interactions include:
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Word clouds
- Fill in the Blanks
- Find on Image
- Guess a Number
- 100 point prioritisation
- Message Wall
- Online questionnaires (participant pace)
Wooclap’s other features include (some of them are only available for paid accounts):
- Unlimited number of events
- Unlimited number of real-time interactions
- Unlimited number of participants
- Authentication of participants
- Moderator interface
- Ranking messages by popularity
- Personal logo & colour theme
- Exporting results to Excel & PDF
- Sharing events with other Wooclap users
- Competition mode
- Comparing two sessions
- Moodle integration
- PowerPoint Integration & Plug-In
Please note that this add-in lets you insert the questions you have created on the web platform Wooclap inside your presentation.
Before inserting the questions, they must be created on www.wooclap.com.
You can log in or sign up for free here: www.wooclap.com/home