作成者: Documate, Inc.
Document automation software to cut 90% of drafting time
Who are we?
Gavel was created by lawyers & engineers who built dream document assembly apps for legal aid organizations and self help. We realized that non-engineers needed an easier, quicker way to do the same. So we built Gavel.
What can I do with Gavel?
Build custom document automation workflows with complex logic through three easy steps:
- Interview Tab: Add questions and label questions with variable names. The variable name identifies the question with a unique name, so you can use it to route data into your document.
- Output Documents Tab: Upload all the documents you want to populate. (Documents can be .pdf or .docx.)
- Run Your Interview Workflow!
Gavel can be used for internal or external use:
- Use and circulate your interview workflows internally for efficient document generation.
- Send your workflows to clients as an "intake" process, and have completed documents sent to your inbox.
- Publish your workflows on your website for free or for a fee.
Our users find up to 90% reduction in time it takes to draft complex documents and document sets.
The Gavel add-in allows users to see their interviews directly in Microsoft Word, and insert variables directly into their documents before uploading to the Gavel server. Use the add-in to set up your documents without using any code before you load them into Gavel.
Don't have a Gavel account? Get a free trial at Gavel.io