作成者: Microsoft Corporation
Quickly view time-off balances and submit leave requests in Microsoft Teams.
Dynamics 365 Human Resources integration with Microsoft Teams takes the guesswork out of requesting leave. You can quickly access all your leave balances right in Microsoft Teams, where you already do so much of your collaboration work. When you’re ready to take time off, just tell the bot to start a leave request for you. The app is tightly integrated with Human Resources, so you can view the progress of your leave request in real time.
The bot makes it easy to view time-off balances, show details about a specific leave type, and submit time off. Just tell it what you want to do by typing requests like:
- View balances
- View balance for vacation
- I want to take vacation in 2 weeks
If you’re not sure yet about the dates you plan to take off, you can start a request, save it as a draft, and go back and change it later. The Time off tab provides you with an overall view of your leave balances, upcoming time off, leave history, and draft requests.
- Simple submission of leave requests
- Easily view current leave balances
- Track the progress of leave approvals
- Save draft requests to edit and submit them later
- Tight integration with Human Resources, with configurable approval workflows
- Single sign in so you don’t have to enter your credentials in Microsoft Teams
You need a Dynamics 365 Human Resources account to use this app. If you’re all set up, the app will automatically sign you in after you install it.
If you’re not sure whether you have an account, or if you don’t know your credentials for signing in, contact your system administrator to help you get started
- このアドインは、電話番号、住所、URL など、アクティブなメッセージの個人情報にアクセスできます。このデータをサード パーティ サービスに送信する可能性もあります。メールボックス内の他のアイテムを読み取ったり、変更したりすることはできません。