Ablebits Text Toolkit
Quick utilities to tidy up your text cells in Microsoft Excel.
If you work with text in Excel a lot, Text Toolkit will be a real game changer. Instead of building formulas or searching for the needed operation, you start the add-in, pick the option and just let it do its job.
Add characters, remove strings, split cells, extract text, trim spaces, convert symbols, change case, count chars and swap text — the tool lets you do all this quickly and accurately. Feel free to use in Excel for Mac as well as in Excel for Windows and Excel on the web.
Interested? -> Learn more
Got a question? -> Contact us
Text Toolkit lets you:
- Trim extra spaces
- Convert text to numbers
- Count characters and words
- Change letter case
- Extract text or numbers
- Remove text by its position
- Add the same text to selected cells
- Split cells by symbol, string, or mask
- Replace unwanted characters
- Eliminate leading zeros
- Clean non-printing characters
- Swap text in your cells
- Find, extract, replace, and remove strings by means of regexes
- Merge columns, rows, or cells into one
- Combine rows by duplicates
Currently, the add-in offers a free plan available for beta testers. In the future, other plans may become available for extra charges. All current plans, limitations and pricing can be found Text Toolkit home page.