Workshop- Power BI: Embrace a Data Driven Culture
作成者: Move AS
Get familiar and gain experience with Power BI Desktop, Power BI Service.
This application is available in Norwegian and English.
One day workshop for “non-technical” focusing on getting familiar and gaining experience with Power BI Desktop, Power BI Service and all the possibilities within these tools. Participants are encouraged to bring their own datasets in the format of excel or .csv files as we at the end of the day will be creating our own reports under guidance of the instructors.
Who is this course suitable for?
- Management, Finance, HR
- Any other employees in an organization that wants to learn more about this type of tool to simplify its everyday life and information sharing across the business
- Introduction to Power BI
- Import data from various sources, data cleansing and transformation, report design + Dashboards, Power BI portal, interaction with colleagues as well as Microsoft products
- Participants will be given practical tasks to be performed. Finally, the participants will have the opportunity to create reports based on their own data.
After completing this workshop, participants have a better understanding of:
- How to connect, import, and assemble data from different resources
- What rules to set up and how to determine measured numbers (KPIs)
- Easy-to-use visualization tools that are easy to use and understand
- How to build well designed reports
- Sharing reports, inside and outside your business
- Interaction with other Microsoft products (PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams, etc.)