The Okta Migration to Azure AD Assessment offering is designed to assess & plan your migration efforts to your existing investments in Azure AD.
Okta Migration to Azure AD Assessment offering is designed to assess & plan your migration efforts to your existing investments in Azure AD to support cost reduction, better end user experiences, and lay the foundation for your Zero Trust journey to true identity security.
Value proposition – Knowing current state is critical to managing engagement risk for any migration. Specific to identity, there are foundational components that must be in place to support Okta to Azure AD migration success. Invoke will develop a remediation plan, and a preliminary migration plan for your applications in Okta with the ultimate destination being Azure AD.
Eligible workloads - Azure Active Directory (SSO, Conditional Access, Identity protection, MFA, SSPR, IGA), Microsoft Endpoint Manager, and Microsoft 365 E3 or E5.
Customer benefits –
• Securely work anywhere, anytime, and on any device (Zero Trust)
• Single Sign On (SSO) across enterprise apps and services that exist on-premises or in the cloud
• Reduce operational overhead by moving away from 3rd party identity providers
• Apply granular risk-based controls on all applications (reduce VPN usage, AD FS and Okta attack surface)
• Better user experience and security from “Passwordless” authentication
• Maximize existing investments – You already own it!
Planning workshops offer* - Invoke-led Microsoft funding may be available upon request.
Invoke scope of delivery
• Identity and Access Management (IAM) Current State Assessment
• IAM Vision and Modernization Roadmap
• Okta application inventory and analysis
• Network Connectivity Guidance
• Remediate & Enable Proposal